Why Choose Morgan Air Services?
Personalized Customer Care.
Morgan Air Services is a fully licensed and insured company serving the greater Houston area. We are locally owned and operated. Our referral-driven, family-centered culture provides personalized customer care, delivering the best results for each client’s unique situation.
- We repair all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment.
- All employees are screened by pre-employment background checks.
- Fully trained and certified technicians arrive in clearly marked Morgan Air Services vehicles.
- Continuing education and additional training is provided to all technicians
- Out of respect for your home, our technicians take all necessary precautions to keep your house clean.
- For service and repairs, our technicians identify the problem, show you photos of the issue, provide flat-rate pricing to repair, and wait for your approval before any work begins.
- We are dedicated to ensuring the best client experience, and delivering the absolute best in HVAC products and services
- We empower our employees to complete your project in a timely manner and hold them accountable for providing you with the highest level of service.
- We’ll never try to talk you into a product or service that you don’t want or need.
- We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility.
- We continue to be the leader in technological advances including high-end equipment, whole-home integration and smart systems.
Our Mission is to provide the highest level of service, in a timely manner, and at a fair price to our valued clients. To achieve this, we remain focused on these Core Values that are deep-rooted in our culture
Owner, Operations Manager and HVAC Expert
Trey was born and raised in Houston and is married with four children. He graduated from the HVAC program at Wharton County Junior College in August 1997 and immediately began working in the HVAC industry. Over the next 15 years, Trey continued refining his technical knowledge and focusing on his customer service skills. Throughout his years as an HVAC technician, Trey built up a large group of clients by helping family and friends. In September 2012, Trey opened the doors to Morgan Air Services with a focus on customer service and unsurpassed quality. The company experienced rapid growth through 2015.
Owner, Business Manager and Whole-Home Air-Quality Expert
Steve was born and raised in Houston and is married with three children. He received a Masters of Accountancy degree from Baylor College Hankamer School of Business. Steve worked for Ernst & Young LLP for over four years, auditing small and large companies in the greater Houston area. He then served two years as President and CFO at Cirrus Air Technologies, a company that designs and manufactures residential electronic air cleaners. Steve gained valuable knowledge and expertise during his four years in the HVAC industry and continues to expand his education and research new technology.
In early 2015, Trey started working with Steve Lyon, President and CFO at Cirrus Air Technologies. Morgan Air Services became the official installer for all Cirrus Air whole-home air purification systems. In November 2015, Trey and Steve became partners in Morgan Air Services. From the beginning, they have continued to expand Morgan Air Services both in the number of clients and their service offerings, without compromising on quality or client service.
Both Steve and Trey are involved in the daily operations of Morgan Air Services, work closely with their clients, and can be found on job sites to ensure exceptional quality and client satisfaction.